Become a Member
Membership of Autism Gold Coast Inc is available to families, individuals and interested community supporters who have a desire to help others and a curiosity to learn more about Autism Spectrum Disorder, so that parents, carers, families and people with ASD are able to develop resilience, link with others and form valued networks across the local Gold Coast community.
Annual membership (January to December) fees for both new and returning members is $15.
Membership means you can access a range of activities and services including:
- Regular emails on various topics relating to Autism from our network contacts
- Quarterly Newsletters including useful articles, websites and contact information
- Resource Library (books, magazines and DVD’s) available on loan to members only
- Twice monthly meetings at our cottage in Cascade Gardens
- Telephone and email contact with our volunteer coordinators
- Family based outings and events
- Learning Opportunities for specialist presentations and workshops at members’ prices
- Access to opportunities such as Mothers’ Weekend, Dads’ Day Out, charity tickets to community events (eg Movie Festival, White Christmas, Circus Quirkus)
- Website access to information
- FACEBOOK page
To join Autism Gold Coast Inc, or continue your membership, click the “Become a Member” button below and follow the instructions and make payment online using your Paypal account or Credit card.
To join Autism Gold Coast Inc, or continue your membership, please complete the MEMBERSHIP Autism Gold Coast 2017 Tax Invoice and follow the instructions for payment by either direct deposit or by cheque.